This eco-friendly t-shirt is everything you've dreamed of and more. It feels soft and lightweight, with the right amount of stretch. It's comfortable and flattering for both men and women.
• 100% combed and ring-spun cotton
• Ash color is 99% combed and ring-spun cotton, 1% polyester
• Fabric weight: 4.2 oz (142 g/m2)
• Pre-shrunk fabric
• Side-seamed construction
• Shoulder-to-shoulder taping
||Print file size*
||Print file template
||3″ × 3″
|Front & back print
||12″ × 16″
||4″ × 3.5″
* This is the max print area. We scale graphics according to the product size.
- Submit files in PNG or JPEG format with at least 150 DPI
We recommend using PNG for designs with a transparent background. For other designs, we advise preparing files in JPEG instead.
- Create files in sRGB color profile
To ensure your design looks the same when printed as it does on screen, make sure you create your print file in sRGB color profile.
- Remove print file template guidelines
If you use our downloadable templates, delete the guide layers before saving your files. If you don't delete them, they'll show up on the print.
Tips for best results
- Avoid semi-transparent designs
Semi-transparent graphics (or elements with lowered opacity) don't translate well in DTG printing. We advise using solid colors or simulating semi-transparency by halftoning.
- Create designs with the necessary DPI
Simply typing in a new resolution value into the file won't result in a higher resolution print. If your graphic's resolution is too low, the best solution is to recreate it.
- Use transparency to your advantage
Black ink will appear gray on black garments because of the white underbase used during printing. Leave these areas fully transparent when designing for black garments.
- Avoid borders when designing sleeve prints
We advise against using graphics with perfect borders for sleeve printing since the print can warp slightly when the sleeve is being pulled off the pallet.
- We don't print white ink on white garments. Any designs containing white color will have areas with no print on them.
- Light ink elements on bright-colored garments might look tinted. This is most evident on Red, Maroon, and other similarly colored garments.
- There might be slight discrepancies in print placement.
- We can't guarantee 100% color accuracy if your files aren’t adjusted using our color swatches (download).